Venison or deer meat is available in hypermarkets during festive season. Here I have used Gazelle meat instead of venison. Gazelle is a deer like animal in antelope species. Also the preparation is like any meat curry with south Indian masala. This has a thick gravy which goes well with rice and breads.
- Meat – 500 gram
- Onion – 2
- Garlic – 4 cloves, chopped
- Ginger – A medium piece, minced
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Chilly powder – 2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 2.5 teaspoon
- Cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
- Pepper powder – 2 teaspoon
- Garam masala – 1 teaspoon
- Tomato – 2
- Butter – 2 tablespoon
- Milk – 1 cup
- Melt butter in a pan and add chopped onion, ginger, garlic and saute till it became soft.
- Add all the spices, tomato paste and milk. Mix thoroughly and adjust salt and spices accordingly.
- Add the meat cubes and mix with the spices. Cover and cook till it became tender.