This is an easy and quick breakfast recipe and of course it is a kids favourite too. If you are lazy to make something in the morning and you want to have a tasty food, this would be the right choice for you. You can make it as an evening snack for the kids. Here bread is coated with milk egg mix and toasted in a pan. You can make it without egg also. Also you can try many variations with different flavours like honey,syrup etc.
- Bread slices – 5
- Eggs – 2
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 1 teaspoon
- Vanilla Essence – 1/4 teaspoon
- Cinnamon powder – a pinch
- Beat both the eggs until fluffy.Add milk and whisk it well.
- Add sugar and vanilla essence.Whisk it once again until slightly frothy.
- Dip each slice of bread in the bread egg mixture so that it is coated well on both sides.
- Heat a nonstick pan,drizzle ghee/butter. Add the bread slices and toast it till both sides turn golden brown.
- Serve plain or with honey and any fruits of your choice.