It is a delicious and very tasty stir fry . Usually we prepare stir fry with veggies, but this is using chicken as the main ingredient. It is very simple to prepare also. You can have it as a side dish for rice or chapathi.
- Chicken – 500 gram, cut into small pieces
- Shallots – 1/2 cup
- Green chili – 2
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Kashmiri chilly powder – 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder – 1 teaspoon
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 teaspoon
- Dry red chili – 2
- Chili flakes – 1/2 teaspoon
- Marinate the chicken pieces with turmeric , chili powder, ginger garlic paste, garam masala, 1 teaspoon oil and salt for 15-30 minutes.
- Cover and cook the chicken pieces at medium flame until the chicken pieces are done.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan. Splutter mustard seeds and fry dry red chilies and curry leaves.
- Add pearl onions and saute until they begin to change color. Add green chili. Stir for a minute. Add cooked chicken and mix well.
- add crushed chili flakes. Cook for few minutes, stirring occasionally until the chicken pieces get slightly roasted. Switch off.