This is an easy and healthy recipe you can prepare in short time. It will be a favorite snack for the kids.So try this flavorful and popular snack at home. Removing corn kernels from the cob is the only time consuming process.
- Corn – 1 cup
- Butter -1 teaspoon
- Lime juice – 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Pepper powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Chat masala – 1/2 teaspoon
- Boil or pressure cook the corn kernels till soft.
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix it well.
- Serve hot.