This can be considered as a simple or basic ice cream for beginners. But here I am not using any fresh cream or condensed milk. This recipe has just five ingredients which is mostly available at home.
- Milk – 2 cups + 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 1/3 cup
- Milk powder – 2 tablespoon
- Corn flour – 2 tablespoon
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tablespoon
- Boil the milk in a pan, add milk powder and sugar. Mix it properly without forming any lumps. Cook for 5 minutes in medium flame.
- Mix corn flour and 1/4 cup milk in a bowl and add this to the boiling milk. Stir the milk continuously for another 5 minutes. When milk becomes thicker switch off the flame.
- Add vanilla essence and mix it. Allow it to cool. Add this mix into a blender and blend it for 1 minute to make it smooth.
- Pour it in an airtight container and freeze it for 6-8 hours. Once it is set, scoop and serve