This is an easy snack with mushrooms. Prepare a batter with flour and coat the mushrooms with the batter, then fry them in the hot oil. You can try out this recipe for a variety instead of regular stir fry and curry recipes.
- Mushroom – 200 gram
- Maida – 1/2 cup
- Corn flour – 1/4 cup
- Baking powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala – 1/2 teaspoon
- Bread crumbs – 1 cup
- Mix all ingredients except bread crumbs and mushroom in a bowl to make a thick batter.
- Dip the mushrooms into it and coat evenly. Roll the mushrooms in bread crumbs until coated thoroughly.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry it until golden brown.