Those who often visits KFC might be a great fan of their coleslaw, its nothing but a salad. This sweet and sour salad you make it at home without any difference in the taste. Here is an easy and simple recipe for a coleslaw. Though the original recipe uses buttermilk, I haven’t added it here.
- Green cabbage – 1/2 of a medium
- Carrot – 1
- Onion – 1 tablespoon
- Mayonnaise – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 2 tablespoon
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- Vinegar – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1/4 teaspoon
- Pepper powder – 1/8 teaspoon
- Finely chop the carrot and cabbage in a food processor or by hand and combine together in a bowl.
- Combine all the other ingredients in another bowl until it is mixed well.
- Pour cabbage-carrot mix over the cream mix and combine well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour . Coleslaw is ready to serve.