This is a type of summer squash which is also known as Marrow and Koosa in super markets. This vegetable has lot of nutritional values with lower calories. It is a significant source of vitamin A, vitamin C, dietary fiber, calcium, and iron.
I was searching for different recipes with this veggie and finally ended up with omelette which is simple and easy to make. You can serve this along with toasted bread.
- Eggs – 2-3
- Onion – 1, finely chopped
- Zucchini – 1, grated
- Green chilly – 1, finely chopped
- Pepper powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig, chopped
- In a mixing bowl, add grated zucchini, whisked eggs, chopped onion, chilly, salt, pepper and mix well.
- In a pan brush a little oil and pour the egg mix, spread it evenly and cook for 2 minutes.
- Flip over and cook the other side for another 2 minutes.