Watermelon is a fruit that everyone likes to eat during summer days. Either you can eat the fruit chunks or you prepare any juice/mocktail/ice pops with it. This is a summer cooler and refreshing juice with watermelon. Since melons are full of water content it will hydrate your body to resist the heat outside.
- Watermelon chunks – 2 cups, without seeds
- Lime Juice – From 1 lemon
- Mint Leaves
- Sparkling water / Sprite
- In a blender, put all the ingredients and blend it well.
- In a juice glass, fill half of the portion with watermelon juice, then add sprite on top of that.
- Add ice cubes and mint leaves on top of the glass and serve.