This mocktail with cucumber is really a cooler drink in the summer. To beat the heat of the summer and to get refresh, you can try this nonalcoholic drink. Cucumbers, watermelon etc, having lot of water content, try to consume these kind of fruits especially in this humid season. Instead of sugar syrup, you can use sugar and soda can be replaced by sprite or 7 up.
- Cucumber – 4, peeled and sliced
- Mint leaves – 1 tablespoon
- Sugar syrup – 2 tablespoon
- Lime juice – 2-3 tablespoon
- Ginger – a small piece (optional)
- Club soda
- Add cucumber slices, mint leaves, lime juice, a pinch of salt, ginger and sugar syrup in a blender and blend it well.
- Take a long glass and fill the bottom part with ice cubes, then add cucumber mix and finally soda.
- Garnish with cucumber, lemon slices and mint leaves.