This is an easy and tasty teatime snack, you can use left over bread for making this simple snack. According to your taste you can make it as spicy or non-spicy.
- Bread – 5 slices
- Egg – 1
- Green chilly – 1
- Pepper powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Garam masala – 1/4 teaspoon
- Milk – 1 tablespoon
- Coriander leaves
- Curry leaves
- Bread crumbs
- First remove the brown sides of the bread and cut each slice into four square pieces.
- In a mixer, blend the egg, green chilly, curry leaves, pepper powder, garam masala, milk, coriander leaves and salt.
- Dip each slice of bread in this egg mix and then the bread crumbs. Do the same for all the slices.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the bread slices both sides until golden brown. Remove the excess oil with kitchen tissue.