I hope the christian families are busy with the preparations of Easter. After the 50 days of lent the dining table will be filled with different non-veg dishes. You can find out the Christmas/Easter recipes here, checkout for a reference.
Today I’m posting another non-veg item which is prepared with rabbit meat. It is almost like chicken, but bit harder than chicken. In UAE, this meat is available during festival season. This dish I prepared during Christmas time. Wishing you all a peaceful and joyful Easter.
- Rabbit meat – 500 gram
- Onion – 1, big
- Ginger – a big piece, crushed
- Green chilly – 4
- Small onion – 10
- Garlic – 7- 8 cloves
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Chilly powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Pepper powder – 1 tablespoon
- Cook the meat by adding onion, ginger, green chilly, curry leaves , a pinch of turmeric powder and salt.
- Mix everything and add 1/2 cup of water. Cover and cook stirring in between. When it is dried and cooked well, remove from fire.
- Heat coconut oil in a wok and add crushed shallots, garlic and curry leaf. When it is roasted add turmeric powder, coriander powder, chilly powder, pepper powder and garam masala. Roast it well in low flame.
- Add the cooked meat and mix well. Cover and cook for 5 minutes, stir well and turn off the fire.