This is an easy peasy recipe of making cake without adding eggs, butter and maida. Here I have used the robusta bananas and dry fruits are cashews, almonds etc. It is very soft inside and simple to make.
- Banana – 4, ripe
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Vegetable oil – 2/3 cup
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Wheat flour – 1.5 cups
- Baking soda – 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – a pinch
- Dry fruits – 1 tablespoon, chopped
- Mash the banana using a fork or spoon, add sugar, oil,vanilla extract into this and mix well.
- Take flour,baking soda, baking powder and salt together, sift into the banana mix and fold it well to get a the batter consistency. Add chopped dry fruits and mix it again.
- In a greased pan, pour the batter and level with the spatula and gently tap the pan. Pre-heat the oven for 20 minutes and bake in 180 degree C for 30-40 minutes or check with a toothpick.
- Keep it for cooling then cut and serve.