This is a combination of ripe plantain and dates along with milk. It is a very rich, delicious and filling drink.To make the drink cool, use cold milk and ice cubes or keep the milk in freezer for some time and use the thick milk. Instead of plantain you can use Robusta banana also, in that case you don’t have to steam it. The number of dates adding depends on the sweetness of dates.
- Ripe plantain/Banana – 1, Steamed and peeled
- Dates – 8 , Deseeded
- Cold milk – 1 cup
- Grind sliced plantain, dates adding some milk. Add remaining milk and ice cubes and pulse again. Serve immediately.
- You can use ripe banana without steaming also.
- If the dates are hard, cook dates in milk before adding.
- You can add nuts of your choice.