Wine making is a patience testing job because if something goes wrong in between, the whole effort is gone. Always remember to keep the utensils and pots without any moist all the time. It should be washed and sun dried always.This time I have tried it with fresh strawberries but with less quantity.
- Strawberry – 500 gram
- Sugar – 500 gram
- Boiled cooled water – 750 ml
- Yeast – 1/2 teaspoon
- Wheat kernels – 1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon stick – a small piece
- Clove – 1
- Wash, wipe the strawberries and cut each into four pieces.
- Add yeast and 1/2 teaspoon sugar in 1/4 cup of warm water and keep aside.
- Add chopped strawberries, sugar, yeast, wheat, cinnamon, clove and water in an air tight jar. From the next day onwards stir it with a wooden spoon everyday for 21 days almost at the same time.
- After 21 days, strain it into clean bottles.