Popsicles or Ice pops are kids as well as adults favorite summer treat. The advantage of popsicles are you can have your own fruit pops with mix and match. You can try various combinations of fruits for different flavors. It is an easy and simple way of treating your kids. I have made this popsicle with the mix of strawberry and kiwi, but if you want you can make it with single fruit. The process is same, try it out with different fruits for getting colorful ice pops. I got this popsicle mould from IKEA store.
- Strawberry – 8
- Kiwi – 2
- Sugar – as per taste
- Lime juice – 2 tablespoon
- Wash the strawberries and cut into small pieces, add lime juice, sugar and little water into the blender and make puree.
- Peel kiwis and cut off the ends, add the chunks with lime, sugar and water into blender, puree until desired consistency.
- Add strawberry puree into the mould till 3/4th portion and freeze it for one hour, then take it out and add kiwi puree to the remaining portion of the mould and frezze it for 2-3 hours.
- Once it is set, you can keep it under cold water for some time, so that it will come out properly from the mould.