Have you noticed any difference between smoothie and milkshake? There is no bigger difference in the ingredients used in both. Some of the differences are, milkshakes are diary based, it is a combination of milk/ ice cream and fruits. whereas smoothies are fruit blended beverages with a base of yogurt, milk or fruit juices. Smoothies are usually thick and they are meal replacement beverages. Let’s see one milkshake with a very healthy fruit.
- Avocado – 1, ripe
- Banana – 1
- Milk – 1.5 cups, chilled
- Honey / Sugar – 1 tablespoon
- Cut the avocado, discard the seed and scoop out the flesh.
- Transfer the avocado, sliced banana, honey and milk to a blender and blend well.
- Serve with a scoop of ice cream or you can blend the ice cream also along with other ingredients.
- You can use frozen banana for more thick consistency
- Adjust sweetness accordingly.