Pasta in white sauce is actually a basic pasta recipe. It is very easy to prepare, only we have to make the white sauce along with cooking pasta. Here I have used penne pasta, but you can make it with any pasta/spaghetti. If your kids like pasta, you can definitely try out this for them.
- Pasta – 1 cup
- All purpose flour – 2 tablespoon
- Unsalted butter – 2 tablespoon
- Milk -1 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 teaspoon
- Oregano – 1/2 teaspoon
- Grated cheese – 1/4 cup
- Pepper powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Cook pasta with water, little salt and oil. Drain and keep aside.
- To make the sauce, melt the butter in a pan and add flour into this. Mix well till the raw smell disappears.
- Add milk and mix it. Cook this till it becomes thick.
- Add sugar, salt, pepper powder and oregano and mix. Add in the grated cheese and mix it well.
- Toss the pasta in this sauce and serve hot.