Cucumber raita is an easy an quick side dish you can serve with biriyani as well as pulao. I have used only cucumber in this recipe, but you can add on tomatoes and onion to serve it as a salad. It is a refreshing , cooling and healthy dish you can prepare with very minimum ingredients.
- Cucumber – 1, grated or finely chopped
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Green chili – 2, finely chopped
- Cumin powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander leaves – 1 tablespoon, chopped
- Add grated or chopped cucumber to the whisked yogurt.
- Add green chili, roasted cumin powder, salt and coriander leaves.
- Give a good stir to make everything mixed well
- Serve with biriyani or pulao.