This is a quick snack / breakfast option. You can also make it for kids tiffin also. Instead of plain dosa, we are stuffing it with some kids choice. There are different opinion about nutella now. So choice is upto you. Once in a while you can tryout this.
- Dosa Batter
- Nutella/ Chocolate spread- 2 teaspoon
- Banana – 1
- Cut a banana into small circles and set aside.
- Heat a pan and grease it with oil. Add a ladle full of dosa batter and spread with the backside of the ladle to make concentric circles.
- Drizzle half a teaspoon of oil and cook till the top of the dosa get cooked.
- Keep the nutella on top of dosa and spread with backside of a flat spoon. Add row of banana set to the edge of the dosa.
- Once the dosa becomes crisp remove the dosa from pan and tightly roll it. Cut the roll diagonally like spring roll and serve hot.