I had this delicious chicken dish from a Chinese restaurant. It was bit spicy, but I really liked it. That day itself I decided to make it at home in a less spicy form so that everybody can enjoy this. This is a simple yet yummy dish, you can have it as a starter or as a side dish. Try it once, you will really tempted to make it again.
- Chicken – 500 gram, cut into cubes
- All purpose flour – 1/2 cup
- Corn flour – 1/2 cup
- Baking powder – 1 teaspoon
- Tomato ketchup – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 2 tablespoon
- Honey – 2 tablespoon
- Water – 3 tablespoon
- Mix the ingredients for sauce and keep it aside.
- Take all purpose flour,corn flour,baking powder,salt in a bowl, add water slowly and make it into a semi thick batter.
- Dip each chicken pieces in the batter and fry in the oil till golden brown and crispy. Drain onto some paper towel and set aside.
- Heat sauce in a pan till it is thick and glossy. Add in fried chicken and toss well.
- Sprinkle some white sesame seeds into this and serve hot.