Another tasty dish from Turkey!!(the bird, not the country :)) Usually the full turkey is roasted or grilled in the oven. But this I have done similar to the normal meat roast. I have taken some fleshy parts and cut it into small pieces. It is the same way how we roast a normal chicken or beef. So consider it as a native recipe. You can serve it as a starter.
- Turkey – 500 gram
- Onions – 2
- Coriander powder – 2 teaspoon
- Pepper powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Chili powder – 1 tablespoon
- Cloves – 2
- Cinnamon – 2
- Cut the turkey into medium pieces.
- In a vessel add in turkey, coriander, pepper, turmeric, chili powders, cloves, cinnamon, onion, salt and required water.
- Cook the turkey, strain it and keep the stock aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the turkey till brown in colour. Pour in the remaining stock into the pan and allow it to simmer.
- Toss in the fried turkey and boil till it dries. Turkey roast is ready.