I have already shared a drink with lychees Lychee Lemonade in this blog. Half of the fruits utilized in that way. I have tried ice cream with rest of the lychees. That too in a simple way, with minimum ingredients, actually with just three ingredients.No eggs are used and no ice cream maker also. In the store bought ice creams they are adding just the flavour, but here I’m using the fresh lychees. That’s the difference.
- Lychee – 250 gram
- Whipping cream – 3/4 cup
- Condensed Milk – 1/2 cup
- Peel the fruits, de-seed and add to a blender.
- Pulse a couple of time, until the litchis are smooth.
- Take whipping cream in a bowl. Whip to stiff peaks.
- Add in the condensed milk and the blended litchis. Mix once, and fold all the ingredients together.
- Freeze the ice cream mixture for 6 hours. Once frozen, scoop out and serve.