Strawberries are good source of Vitamin C and Kiwis provide antioxidants.So If you combine these you can say it is healthy drink. It is a tasty and refreshing drink perfect for the summer. You can make it very easily with less ingredients.
- Strawberry – 10-12
- Kiwi – 2
- Sugar / Honey – 1 tablespoon
- Water – 1 cup
- Lime juice – 1/2 of a lemon(optional)
- Chop the strawberries and kiwis.
- Blend the chopped fruits with sugar,water and lime juice.
- Serve with ice cubes on it.
- You can make without lime juice
- Either you can use cold water or serve chilled
- Adjust sugar/honey accordingly