This is a simple and very tasty side dish with egg. You can serve it with Appam, Rice or Chapathi. It is very easy and required only few minutes to prepare. Also you don’t need any onion, tomato kind of usual stuffs and no cutting and chopping is needed. Interesting, ah? so you can check the preparation now.
- Eggs – 3
- Garlic – 4 cloves
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tablespoon
- Kashmiri chili powder – 3/4 tablespoon
- Garam masala- 1/4 teaspoon
- Pepper powder – a fat pinch
- Hard boil the eggs, de-shell it and cut each egg into two pieces. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, splutter the mustard seeds then add crushed garlic and curry leaves. Stir for some time.
- Add in turmeric,coriander,chili, garam masala powders and salt. Mix it well.
- Add the boiled eggs and coat it with masala without breaking it. Roast it for some time in low flame.
- Finally sprinkle the pepper powder and turn it off.