This is a simple and easy side dish you can try out with sausage. Here I have used chicken sausage. When you are out of veggies in your cabinet, you can go for this and that too once in a while.
- Sausage – 350 gram / 1 packet
- Onion – 2
- Ginger – 1 tablespoon
- Garlic – 1 tablespoon
- Coriander powder – 1 tablespoon
- Chili powder – 1.5 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Pepper powder -1 teaspoon
- Garam masala – 1 teaspoon
- Cut the sausage into thin slices. Mix it with turmeric,pepper powder and salt.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the sausage. Fry it till it become light brown.Remove from fire.
- In the same pan, add chopped onion, ginger, garlic and saute well.
- Add fried sausage into this. Mix it well and cook for some time.
- Add garam masala and curry leaves. Stir well and turn off.