These are soft and delicious cupcakes without eggs and butter. The addition of chocolate chips will grab kids attention too. It is a simple and easy recipe which results the yummy muffins for your loved ones. Try it out at home and you will love it for sure.
- All purpose Flour – 1.5 cups
- Chocolate chips – 1/2 cup
- Plain yogurt – 1 cup
- Granulated sugar – 3/4 cup
- Baking soda – 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking powder – 1 1/4 teaspoon
- Cooking oil – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Sieve flour and keep aside.Beat sugar and curd until sugar completely dissolves. Add baking powder, baking soda to the creamed mixture and mix well.
- Leave aside for 5 minutes and add vanilla essence,cooking oil and mix well.
- Add flour little by little and blend with wet ingredients. Beat well with a whisk until creamy and thick.Add chocolate chips and give a quick mix.
- Preheat oven to 180 deg C for 15 minutes. Grease the muffin pan with some butter.Spoon the batter till 3/4th of the liner.Top it with few more chocolate chips.
- Bake in the oven at the same temperature for 20-25 mins or till a fork inserted into the muffins comes out clean. Allow the muffins to cool down and serve.