Potato Smiley!! made from potato which has enough carbohydrate. A healthy snack for the kids which makes a big smiley on their face. Well, I’m not saying it as an easy snack, it requires bit decoration and patience. But once in a while you can try it out to see the surprise on some little faces.
- Potato – 1 , big
- Chili / Pepper powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Corn flour – 3 tablespoon
- Cheese – 2 tablespoon, grated
- Boil the potato, peel it first and then grate it. It will make you easier to mash it.
- Add chili/pepper powder, salt and mix it well.
- Add the corn flour and knead it. Add grated cheese into it. Mix it until it is soft and well mixed. Keep it aside for some time.
- Divide the dough into smaller portion equally. Shape them into smaller balls, then make them flat into a disc shaped.
- Take a straw and make two holes to create the eyes. For the smiley face, use the tip of the spoon.
- Deep fry in hot oil till it becomes crispy. Serve hot with ketchup.