Today I am presenting a simple recipe, actually it is not a recipe but it is a way of presenting a food in a different way. This is our normal bulls eye in a capsicum ring. It looks beautiful and also give some flavour to the egg. The same thing you can try in onion ring also. If you try it with different colours of bell peppers it looks more beautiful. If you like the eggs soft, don’t break the yolk part so that the yellow and white parts won’t mix up. You can even add chopped tomatoes and herbs into this.
- Capsicum – 1 (or 3 different colours)
- Eggs – 3
- Pepper powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Chili flakes – 1/8 teaspoon
- Wash the bell peppers and slice them into thick, round slices.
- Heat oil in a pan and place the capsicum slices to the pan.
- Crack an egg in each ring and allow it to spread out to fill the bell pepper ring.
- Keep frying until the egg whites thicken and the yellows are not too runny.
- Season with pepper, salt and chili flakes. Serve it with toasted bread.