This is a simple and easy vegetarian soup with fresh tomatoes. It can be quickly made with less ingredients which is always in our kitchen cabinet. It is a healthy food for the kids also. A hot soup in a cold climate especially on a rainy day is simply awesome. Liquid food are always preferred when you are down with cold or fever. So let’s see the ingredients for tomato soup.
- Ripe tomatoes – 4
- Butter – 3 teaspoon
- Tomato ketchup – 2 tablespoon
- Sugar – 1/2 teaspoon
- Pepper powder – 1/2 tablespoon
- Corn flour – 2 teaspoon
- Cut tomatoes into 4 or 6 wedges and cook with 3 cups of water. When it is soft and cooked switch off the fire.
- When tomato cools down, beat it in a mixer and keep it aside.
- Heat butter in a pan, when it melts add the corn flour and roast it. Sieve the maximum pulp from the tomato puree into this.
- Add ketchup,sugar,pepper powder and salt one by one and mix it
- When it starts to becomes thick and reached the consistency, turn off the fire. Serve with bread croutons.