Mutton liver is an organ meat that is very high in nutritional value. It can be fried, boiled, baked or broiled into various savory dishes. The liver is considered to be the most nutritious part of the lamb. It is very rich in proteins, iron and Vitamin. It is very important not to overcook mutton liver as it becomes tough and rubbery.
- Mutton liver – 500 gram
- Onion – 1
- Ginger,Garlic – 1 tablespoon,crushed
- Pepper powder – 1.5 tablespoon
- Kashmiri chilly powder – 1 teaspoon
- Meat masala – 2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Fennel powder – 1 teaspoon
- Wash the liver pieces and marinate with half of the meat masala and pepper powder for one hour. Cook it with enough salt and water.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard, when it pops add onion and curry leaf. When onion becomes translucent add crushed ginger and garlic.
- Add all the masala powders and saute well.
- Finally add the cooked liver pieces and fry it.