Broccoli is an edible vegetable with lots of nutrients. It help us to solve our vitamin D deficiency.It has a strong, positive impact on our body’s detoxification system. Its If you cook it by steaming, broccoli has some cholesterol-lowering benefits too. You can steam,microwave or stir fry this vegetable to get the maximum nutrients out of it, while boiling reduces the levels of it.
- Broccoli – 1 cup
- Carrot – 1, cut lengthwise
- Onion – 1
- Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Red chilly – 2
- Chilly flakes- ½ teaspoon
- Cover and cook broccoli with turmeric powder, salt and water till it becomes tender. (This wont take long time)
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves and red chillies into it, allow to splutter.
- Add onion and sliced carrot , saute it and stir in between.
- When carrot is almost cooked, add broccoli, chilly flakes and mix well.Fry until it becomes golden colour.
- Serve hot with rice.