We all love ice creams right? Here is a soft and creamy ice cream made of custard powder.This is an egg less version and very easy to make. You can increase the quantity of cream and sugar according to your choice.
- Milk – 2 cups
- Sugar – 4 tablespoon
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 teaspoon
- Custard powder – 2 tablespoon
- Fresh cream – 4 tablespoon
- Mix custard powder with four tablespoon of milk without any lumps and set aside.
- Heat milk with sugar, add the custard powder mix and boil till the milk thickens. Switch off the flame and cool it completely.
- Add fresh cream and mix well in a blender till it becomes frothy.
- Transfer it to an air tight container and freeze it for one hour. After an hour,beat the mixture in a blender for few minutes. Again freeze it.
- Repeat the same for 2-3 times. Finally freeze it till it set properly.