It is a simple and easy to cook dish. This is a dry side dish you can have with roti/rice. Capsicum / bell pepper comes in different colours. Here I have used the red one. Usually peppers are used in salads or stir fry kind of side dishes.
- Potatoes – 2
- Capsicum – 1
- Onion – 1
- Chilly powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Heat oil in a pan. Saute the chopped onions till they turn light brown.
- Add the coriander powder, chilly powder and turmeric powder and stir.
- Add the diced potatoes,capsicum, salt and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low heat till the vegetables are done.
- Finally add garam masala powder.Mix well and switch off.