Oats being a rich source of fibre, try to include it in your daily food.This is an easy and healthy snack to prepare.Since it is a sweet form, kids will definitely like this. For sweetness, you can use powdered sugar or jaggery. To make it moist I have added melted ghee in this. If you dont like the taste of ghee, you can use warm milk instead of ghee.
- Oats – 1 cup
- Grated jaggery – 1/3 cup
- Cashew nuts – 10
- Raisins – 10
- Cardamom powder – a pinch
- Ghee – as needed
- Dry roast oats for 5 minutes. When it is cool powder it in a mixer. Dry roast cashew nuts and chop it finely.
- Heat a teaspoon of ghee, saute the raisins until they puff up and add to the oats powder.
- Take a bowl and mix oats, jaggery, cardamom powder and nuts.
- Add warm ghee to the mixture little at a time. Mix well and make balls out of the mixture. Laddus are ready!!