This is not only a summer drink, you can have it at any time as a refreshing drink. Mint also have lot of health benefits. It soothes stomach in cases of indigestion or inflammation.The strong and refreshing aroma of mint is a quick and effective remedy for nausea. This mint lemonade drink helps you to keep cool. You can take this juice after having a heavy food or after an outing in the hot season.This is an easy drink to prepare.
- Lemon – 1, big
- Crushed ginger – 1/2 teaspoon
- Mint leaves, chopped – 1/2 teaspoon
- Sugar – 2 tablespoon
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Wash clean and chop the mint leaves.
- Add lime juice, ginger, mint leaves, sugar and water together in a blender and blend it well.
- Sieve it to a glass. Serve it immediately with ice cubes.