Everyone likes chocolates regardless of the age. This is an easy kids favorite made with Marie biscuits. Tell your small kids to roll the balls after making the dough. You can serve this as plain or coated with desiccated coconut,sprinkles to make it even more pretty. Here you can use any tea biscuits. I made few plain and rest is with sprinkles and the latter finished very fast. You can keep it in fridge if anything left in your plate.
- Marie biscuits – 15
- Butter – 2 tablespoon
- Cocoa powder – 2 tablespoon
- Condensed milk – 5 tablespoon
- Vanilla extract – 1/4 teaspoon
- Break up the biscuits and grind in a blender until it’s well blended and fine. Beat butter till smooth.
- Add butter, biscuit powder, cocoa powder, vanilla essence and condensed milk in a bowl and combine well to form a smooth dough.
- Grease your fingers and palm with ghee and roll into small balls.
- Roll the balls in sprinkles or desiccated coconut and serve.