This would be be a favorite among kids. They will like to have it with ketchup only. So no additional chutney or dip is needed. You can use any fleshy boneless fishes like salmon,king fish.. for this recipe. If possible marinate the fillets for 2-3 hours.
- Boneless fish – 250 gram
- Bread crumbs – 1/4 cup
- Besan /chick pea flour – 3 tablespoon
- Egg – 1
- Pepper powder – 1 teaspoon
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice – 2 teaspoon
- Tomato sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Soy sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Clean and cut the fish fillets to strips. Marinate with the ingredients and keep it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Beat the egg with salt and keep it aside. Mix bread crumbs with besan.
- Heat oil in a deep pan. Dip the fish strips in egg. Roll them in the chick pea – bread crumbs mixture.
- Fry both sides in oil for some time. Drain on to a paper towel. Serve with ketchup.