A crispy and easy starter/ snack with chicken. It is very tasty too, kids will like it for sure. It is prepared with boneless chicken. If you make it with small chicken pieces it will cook fast. Here chicken is coated with spices,flour and deep fried in oil. You will get the same restaurant style taste at home itself. So give it a try next time!!
- Boneless chicken – 500 gram
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder – 1 teaspoon
- Vinegar – 1 tablespoon
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Fennel seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Besan/gram flour – 1/2 cup
- Rice flour – 2 tablespoon
- Curry leaves, Coriander leaves – few (chopped)
- Wash and clean the chicken, cut into small pieces.
- Add all the masalas/powders, gram and rice flours, fennel seeds,vinegar, salt, chopped coriander , curry leaves and mix well.
- Sprinkle some water and mix. Make sure the chicken is coated well with the masala. Cover and marinate the chicken for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Once the oil heats up, lower the flame to medium and add the chicken in small batches.
- Drain the oil and remove the chicken pieces to a paper towel.