An easy and tasty food when you don’t have time or mood to prepare a elaborate breakfast. This is almost similar to bread upma.
- Buns – 4
- Butter – 1 teaspoon
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig
- Green Chilies – 2
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Heat butter in a pan and let it melt completely. Toss the buns in a mixer for 1 minute.
- Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chilies, onion and stir fry them. Mix everything till the onions turns translucent.
- Add tomato and mix well. Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt and cook it till the tomatoes turn soft.
- Add the tossed bun in the tomato mixture and mix it well to coat everything evenly. Serve hot.