A tasty and crispy snack with gobi or cauliflower florets. Those who don’t like this veggie in any curry form can try out this for a crunchy snack with tea in the evening. First you have to make a batter for the coating then deep fry it in oil.
- Cauliflower – 1/2 of a medium
- Corn flour – 4 tablespoon
- Curd – 2 tablespoon
- Baking powder – a pinch
- Red chili powder – 2 teaspoon
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 teaspoon
- Curry leaves – A sprig
- Separate the cauliflower into small florets, boil water with salt and turmeric powder, keep the florets inside this water covered until it is parboiled. Drain water completely.
- Mix curd, corn flour, baking soda, salt, red chilli powder and ginger garlic paste to make a thick batter.
- Heat oil in a pan, dip florets in batter and deep fry until golden brown. Drain in paper towel, add fried curry leaves and serve hot.