This is a tasty snack filled with meat. You can prepare the filling with chicken, beef or even veggies. This filled portion will be fried in oil and serve hot with ketchup.
- All purpose flour – 2 cups
- Egg – 1
- Egg-white – Of 2 eggs
- Bread Crumbs – 1/2 cup
- Chicken/ beef – 250 gram
- Ginger – 1 teaspoon, minced
- Garlic – 1 teaspoon, minced
- Pepper powder – 1 teaspoon
- Chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – To taste
- Marinate meat with salt, turmeric and pepper powder for 30 minutes and cook in a pressure cooker. Mince when it cools down.
- Heat oil in pan and add minced ginger, garlic. Saute for a minute and add the minced chicken. Add pepper, chilly and garam masala. Mix well and switch off.
- Beat the egg well and add the flour, salt and water to make a batter. Make thin dosas with the batter.
- Fill the top end of the dosa with 1 spoon of the filling and fold the top end of the dosa over the filling. Now fold the right and left sides towards the centre.
- Now start rolling down to form a tight roll and seal the bottom end with some batter. Be careful not to tear the dosa.
- Dip them in beaten egg-white and then in bread crumbs. Deep fry in hot oil at medium heat until golden brown.