This is an easy pudding recipe with bread which doesn’t require any baking. A simple preparation with less ingredients and it is very tasty too.
- Egg – 2
- Bread crumbs – 1 cup
- Vegetable oil – 1 tablespoon
- Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 teaspoon
- Maida – 1 tablespoon
- Baking powder – 1/2 teaspoon
In a bowl mix bread crumbs, maida, salt and baking powder.
- In another bowl beat eggs with sugar until it becomes fluffy. Add vanilla essence, dry ingredients in the other bowl and mix well. Add vegetable oil and mix until it combined well.
- Heat a non stick pan and add 1 teaspoon of ghee. Pour this batter, cover and cook it for 15 -20 minutes in very low flame.