This is an easy recipe to make grilled chicken. Instead of oil fried, you can try grilled or barbecued meat. Here I’m using oven for the cooking. The thighs or leg part of the chicken can be used for this.
- Chicken – 5 pieces
- Red chilly powder – 2 tablespoon
- Fennel powder – 2 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder – 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala – 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger garlic paste – 1.5 tablespoon
- Lemon juice – 2 tablespoon
- Curd – 2 tablespoon
- Wash the chicken pieces and drain it nicely. Then using a knife make 2-3 gashes on each pieces.
- In a bowl take all powders, garam masala, ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice, curd and salt and mix it to form a smooth paste. Then marinate the chicken pieces with this paste and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree. Meanwhile line the baking dish with aluminum foil and then grease it with oil. Then place the chicken on the baking dish and place it in the middle rack of the oven and bake it for about 35-40 minutes.
- After the first 20 minutes, flip the chicken and continue baking. After baking, broil(cook in direct heat or grill) it for about 10 minutes.