This is a sweet snack which you can prepare very easily. The main ingredient is ripe banana. You can make this as a teatime snack in the evening. Sugar you can adjust according to the taste of banana.
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Ripe Banana – 3, medium
- Baking soda – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt- a pinch
- Mash the banana and sugar into a smooth paste with spoon or in a mixer.
- Take a bowl with all other ingredients and add the mashed banana. Mix all the ingredients with little water to make soft thick dough. Keep it covered for 1/2 an hour.
- Heat oil in a wok. Take a spoonful of dough and fry until it become brown in color. (Alternatively you can wet palms with little water and make small balls out of the dough and fry it in oil)