This blue or purple coloured berries are low in calories but high in proteins. A bowl of wild blueberries a day could protect against a range of health problems including obesity, heart disease and diabetes. Blueberry shake or smoothie is an easy and healthy option to consume these berries. Let’s see the preparation of cupcakes with blueberries here.
- All purpose flour/ Maida – 1.5 cup
- Blueberries – 3/4 cup
- Corn flour – 3 tablespoon
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Oil – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 3/4 cup
- Baking powder – 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda – 1/2 teaspoon
- Vanilla essence – 1 teaspoon
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degree C. Sieve flour/Maida with corn flour twice to ensure even mixing.
- Mix yogurt and sugar in a bowl. Add the baking powder and baking soda and let it rest for 2 – 3 minutes. Now mix oil and vanilla to it. Add the flour one tablespoon at a time and mix well.
- Wash the blueberries, pat dry it using kitchen towel. Dust it with 2 teaspoon of flour and add it to the mixed batter and mix evenly.
- Line the muffin tray with liners and spoon 3/4th of the liner with the batter. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.