This is a quick recipe with less ingredients. Try this at home whenever fresh strawberries are available. If you like you can add strawberry chunks also in the ice cream. Keep few strawberries, chop it and add it in the mix before freezing.
- Fresh Cream – 100 gram
- Strawberries – 12, chopped
- Condensed milk – 100 gram
- Add strawberries in a blender and make it into a fine puree then keep aside.
- Mix cream and condensed milk in a bowl and whip until it becomes thick.
- Once it is thick, add in strawberry puree and fold gently. Pour the mix into freezer.
- Once it is set, take it out and blend it again and keep it in freezer. Scoop and serve.