The winged bean also known as Goa bean or dragon bean is a veggie packed with nutrition. The various parts of winged beans are a rich source of protein, vitamins and minerals. Almost all the parts of the plant are edible. This is one vegetable that offers a complete dose of nutrients to the body.
- Winged Beans – 250 gram
- Onion – 1
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Green chilly – 2
- Red chilly flakes – 1/4 teaspoon
- Curry Leaves – 1 sprig
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion,green chilly, curry leaves and saute well.
- When onion turns brown, add beans,turmeric powder, salt and mix well.
- When it is half cooked add red chilly flakes and when the beans become soft switch off the flame.