This is an easy version of kulfi which doesn’t requires cooking. During the season of mangoes, all of you can try variety dishes with mangoes. If you don’t have a kulfi mould, you can try it with the help of a plastic cup and ice cream stick. Any variety of ripe mango you can use, here I have used Alphonso mango.
- Mango – 1, ripe
- Milk – 1 cup
- Condensed milk – 200 gram
- Cream – 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Mix chopped mango, condensed milk and milk in a blender till smooth.
- Add cream and cardamom powder.Blend till the cream is mixed well.
- Pour he mix in kulfi moulds or small bowls. Cover it properly and keep it in freezer to set. Once set, remove from the mould and serve with rose water.