It is a healthy and tasty drink with heat resistant properties. Mint leaves, black salt and roasted cumin are the main ingredients of this drink. Even though it is a summer drink you can try it at home whenever mango is available. The mango pulp you can keep it in the fridge and prepare the drink as and when needed.
- Raw mangoes – 2
- Cardamoms – 2 crushed
- Black salt – 2 teaspoon
- Jaggery/sugar – double the amount of the mango pulp
- Roasted cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
- Peel the skin of mangoes and cook it in a pressure cooker with enough water till it becomes soft.
- Once it cools down, take out the pulp from mangoes and blend it with more water, sugar and mint leaves.
- Add cumin powder and black salt into this and mix well.
- Serve with ice cubes and fresh mint leaves.